Thursday, January 31, 2008

Perhaps...

Have I found a suitable lighting compromise?

Polling people through my previous photoshop efforts, led me to the conclusion that perhaps the top set of lights was too old-fashioned, but the bottom set was way too tall-- I even had to lower them in the photo so they fit on screen, and they still looked too tall. However, I think all liked the vertical lines. I'm still back and forth.

But maybe these are a sort of compromise:Sorry-- I didn't even begin to have the patience to get the perspective right on that cabinet. And we'll hang a towel bar from the bottom of it...That's the plan, anyway.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Exactly my thoughts about the second set you originally posted. These new ones work better with the scale of the space. I really like them!

Bungalow Monster said...

This makes me smile... your photoshop work. It sure beats squinting and holding up a torn out magazine page. Good goin!