Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Woohoo!


Snow. Day.

Doesn't look like much, does it? It's not. We didn't get much to begin with and it was 70 degrees all weekend, so not much snow stuck to the roads. But an hour north, up in the mountains where I work, they got a fair bit more and the university closed for only the 19th time in 100 years. I feel so lucky.

I now have aaaallll day to clean out the pantry and to try to unpack the kitchen so I can get through it, and do laundry, and chill with the kitties.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yeah snow day! I always love those... they are like "free" days. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh man, what I wouldn't give for a snow day! My office doesn't cancel work for anything! My husband's office on the other hand... total snow wimps! He gets called off work all the time for weather! Guess it pays to work for the government!

Amalie said...

Yes. Yes it does ;-)